Project Open Voice Community Policy
Within the Project Open Voice Web Services the term “Comcast“, “POV” or “we” will refer to Comcast Cable Communications Management, LLC, Comcast Interactive Media, LLC, and their respective subsidiaries, agents, partners and affiliates that own and operate Websites and Internet services on their behalf. The term “you” refers to you as a user of Comcast’s Websites or Internet services described below.
These Terms set forth the terms and conditions through which Comcast will permit you to use the Project Open Voice (“POV”), Comcast-owned and operated websites and services: www.projectopenvoice.com, www.gottalovefresno.com, www.houstonsvoice.com, www.locallookpeterborough.com, www.madeinmedford.com, www.phillyinfocus.com, www.yosoyhialeah.com (the “POV Web Services“)
When you use the POV Web Services, you agree to the terms of this Community Policy as well as the Terms of Service located at www.projectopenvoice.com/terms-of-service/ and the Privacy Statement located at www.projectopenvoice.com/privacy-policy. In addition to these terms and policies, here are specific rules that apply to the community, social media and blog areas of the POV Web Services:
- We will listen to you and join in the conversations. We will engage in the conversations in this community. However, the comments and opinions appearing in this community are personal opinions and may not necessarily be those of Comcast, its management, employees, agents, partners or affiliates.
- We moderate this community. We will review all submissions to this community. We may remove comments that violate the policy, off-topic, disrespectful or that receive multiple community flags from other visitors.
- We want conversations to be polite, on-topic, and respectful. Keep all submissions focused on the topic being discussed. Do not include any content that is, or could reasonably be considered, defamatory, obscene or sexually explicit, illegal or unlawful, threatening, infringing the privacy rights of any person, or infringing the intellectual property rights of any person or entity. If you have any complaints about content on the community, please contact the appropriate group for the site as noted in the About Us section.
- We want this community to be a safe place to have conversations. We welcome submissions that comply with the policies and terms that apply to this community, but will protect the community from abuse or other similar activities. For example, we may remove submissions from those who submit spam or other unwanted communications and refuse to post submissions from specific Internet protocol (IP) addresses or e-mail addresses. We also may not post comments if they contain certain content in submissions. For example, we may not post some HTML code, links to websites, or e-mail addresses.
- We respect your privacy. We will ask you to provide a valid e-mail address or log in to the website with your chosen social media information in order to register to make submissions to this community. We will not publish your e-mail address or social media profile URL, but we may use it to contact you directly if we need to communicate with you.
- We want you to remember that published submissions are public. Please do not submit any information to us that you do not want to be publicly available. For example, we recommend against posting your full name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, or any other information that can be used to identify you directly.
- We ask you to address personal customer service and support questions to the customer support team. If you want to talk about customer service issues, you can find the answers to many questions in the FAQ section and through contacts available in the About Us section.